What is the Liebster Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
A big thank you Dianarasmussen who nominated us for this award! So happy that she thought of us.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
DIANA’S QUESTION WITH HOPE’S ANSWERS:
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite season? Summer
3. How does blogging help you? It has been such a release, I’m able to get what’s in my head in the open and share with others. It’s both therapeutic & inspiring. I love being able to put really deep emotions that I’m feeling out there, it’s amazing how many other people feel ( or have felt) the SAME way, it’s so comforting.
4. Where would you like to visit? I’d love to visit Bali, doing yoga in Bali is a dream.
5. Do you have a favorite verse/saying? Yes
6. What is it? It’s so cliche but often times I find myself saying “Everything Happens For A Reason”
7. Who is your favorite Band? I have a few but I can ALWAYS listen to The Shins.
8. How do you relax or calm down? I do Hot Vinyasa Yoga and drink Rooibos tea! I also do some breathing exercises/meditations I’ve learned along the way!
9. What is your favorite book? One of my favorite books is ‘Desert Flower’ by Waris Dirie
10. What is your favorite hobby? Currently my favorite hobby is Hot Vinyasa Yoga
11. Can I (and my followers) pray for you? 100%, just as long as I can pray for you!
DIANA’S QUESTIONS WITH CHRIS’S ANSWERS:
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow!
2. What is your favorite season? Summer
3. How does blogging help you? It’s served as a cathartic outlet for the emotions and feelings related to my past verbally abusive relationship. Knowing that I’m helping others through this process, by sharing insight and being forthcoming with regards to my experience, has made blogging that much more invaluable. I aim to help those afraid of leaving their abusive relationships and those that are currently struggling to heal after their relationship has ended.
4. Where would you like to visit? Many, many places! I suffer from severe wanderlust;) I’d love to visit Australia, Costa Rica, Berlin in Germany and Japan..just to name a few. Every country offers a new inspirational experience and I’d love to be able to take it all in!
5. Do you have a favorite verse/saying? Probably haha. You’d have to ask those that hear me speak most frequently.
6. What is it? From what I gather, I believe it’s currently, “That’s awesome!” (this frequently changes, lol)
7. Who is your favorite Band? I don’t have one, really. It depends on my mood, where I’m at in my life and what moves me, generally speaking, at the very moment. I’m currently listening to She & Him, Of Monsters and Men, Frank Ocean, Morrissey, Arcade Fire and, Radiohead has taken up permanent real estate on my iPod;)
8. How do you relax or calm down? I like to read and listen to music that complements the general mood I’m in. Some nice tea, a great comedy show or a little retail therapy doesn’t hurt either;)
9. What is your favorite book? It would have to be “Catcher in the Rye.” Although, I could name quite a few!
10. What is your favorite hobby? Hunting for new beauty products and I love swimming and bike riding in the summer! Most recently, writing and reading have been favorite pastimes as well.
11. Can I (and my followers) pray for you? Absolutely:) And I am immensely grateful for it.
OUR QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1. Where were you born?
2. What continents have you traveled to?
3. Do you have siblings?
4. How many?
5. What languages do you speak?
6. Are you on a special diet (Paleo/Vegan/Gluten Free etc.)?
7. What made you start your blog?
8. How far away is your closest family member (in miles)?
9. What is your favorite book genre?
10. Do you play an instrument (your voice counts)?
11. Have you, or someone you know, experienced verbal abuse?
WHO WE’RE NOMINATING!
1. Book of Phae8
5. Poems & People
6. Little Ninja Bunny
7. Fi’s Thoughts
8. Lilith’s Seventh
9. ENFP ish
11. Peace by Pieces